Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'd Rather Have Honesty Than Icing


   Life....isn't it grand? My life has been filled with all sorts of emotions. I can go through a large span of emotions in just one day, sometimes even one hour.

   There are times that I want to laugh, cry, and scream all at the same time. With no reason behind those emotions, or mixture of my mind gets confused and I become stressed on top of it. 

   Lately I've been having issues with friends, or people who call themselves that. First you have to know that I am an extremely blunt person. If I am thinking something, I am probably speaking it. I have a hard time holding my opinion back, and I don't see any reason to. I don't really sugar coat anything, and I forget other people do not see the world through my eyes. I seem to become friends with overly sensitive people, I have 3 who are not. 

   The 3 people who understand me, get me, and don't get mad at me for speaking my mind. In fact they do the same. They know that they are not going to hurt my feelings, because I would rather have honesty than icing. 

   My life, as I understand it, is up to me to make. I have to live with myself every day, so why not be the person I am instead of someone trying to live up to other people's perceptions? The only way I am able to be happy is to be me...any other way and I wouldn't be able to live with myself. 
 

Bob Dylan


Bob Dylan

Art Print


Buy at AllPosters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment